Sunday, July 24, 2011

Some recent art swaps....

In no particular order, here are some things I have made for recent swps. The first is a friendship themed postcard swap on the PaperWhimsy forum. I think I managed to use all Paperwhimsy images, background papers and embellishments.


This is a group of playing card ATC's. I think I will make some more of these....fun!!

This is my page for a 6x6 Stampers Anonymous book. The finished product is aweseome...will have to post some photos one of these days.


These are a couple of birthday tags for the AllThingsTim birthday club. I have made several more versions of this tag with pendant for the other birthdays this year. The birdcage magnet was for one of the guys in the group...didn't think the guys would want a pendant!!
This wooden box and tag were a birthday gift for the list mom on ATT.
These are charms for recent charm swaps. One is fabric, the three charms with flowers were for a spring theme swap and the last charm is for a metal and glass theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment