Monday, November 29, 2010

It's about time.....

.....I posted a few new things. I have a few more photos, but Blogger is giving me a hard time tonight! It's been a crazy month! We've been busy babysitting and shuffling grandkids here and there! My adorable little granddaughter shared her cold with me for my birthday. Had the family over for Thanksgiving dinner and now we are off and running to get ready for Christmas. I am hoping to get several things made for my daughter-in-laws. It really is true that time goes faster as you get older!!

These first two things are for a monthly swap on the ATT Yahoo group. I used several different blue inks for the background....smudged on a teflon sheet, spritzed with water, then smooshed onto a tag. Walnut stain ink is then applied over a stencil, Tim stamps and metal embellishments, and some tissue tape for good measure! I used Tim's "On the Edge" snowflake die for the card.



These are three pieces of jewelry from the Tim Holtz classes I took at Stampaway in August. I'm getting ready to make a few more of these for birthday swaps.





1 comment:

  1. those three pieces look gorgeous! i have to try that out some day (like after the 12 tags ;) ) and your tag and card are simply awesome! adding you to my favs!

    ReplyDelete