Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trying to find time to create!

It seems this time of year I always realize I have too many plans and not enough time!! I don't know how I managed to do all the holiday things I did when I was young......it seems old age really slows you down! I have so many things in various stages of completion and I know I will soon have to start prioritizing and deciding which things will wait til next year!

One thing I have really been enjoying is Tim Holtz's twelve days of Christmas tags. I have only managed to finish three of them, but I hope to at least get to a few more before time runs out for this year! For each of the tags I had to improvise for items I didn't have, but that is half the fun! You can see Tim's tags here . The man is SO talented and creative. AND lucky me, he gives away a ton of prizes over the twelve days and I just found out I WON!! And all you have to do to be included in the prize drawings each day is to leave a comment on his blog. WooHoo!!







Here is a Christmas card I made using a new Cuttlebug die. I hope to make a few more like it.



Here is the birthday gift for my friend Sally in France. This is for the birthday swap on the ATT list. I still have one more to make for this year....think I may do something similar.


Close-up of the pendant......



Now I'm off to do some shopping and take a cool bracelet class at the local bead store. (I'm thinking I'll make a few for Christmas gifts!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh my, ALL of your tags and cards are just beautiful! Happy Holidays to you *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Leslie! I need to visit blogs more often! This is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete